Delivery and Returns
Standard Delivery cost is £3.95 using MyHermes (this includes Pick and Pack, Packaging and Delivery Costs) for all items apart from our Pet Bowls which are £6.95 due to their weight and outlet sinks which are sent with DPD or Fedex at £29.95. Full priced sinks are delivered free using DPD or Fedex.
We are a small team and send parcels twice a week on a 2 to 5 day service with MyHermes. Full priced sinks are made on ordering and carry a 3-4 week standard lead time. Please let us know if you need an order for a specific date and we will do our best to prioritise it.
At present we can send orders anywhere in the UK. For any requests outside this area, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
We'll email you to let you know when your order is dispatched, including the parcel tracking number so you can keep updated with its progress, and manage your own delivery.
If you have any queries once your order is placed, please contact us or email email@example.com using your name and order number in the header of your email. This enables us to respond to you as quickly as possible.
Returns and Exchanges
You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to some conditions and restrictions, as set out below.
Please ensure you include the completed returns form to help our team identify your order. It takes up to five days to process a return though this may be longer without a completed returns form.
Please note that you are responsible for the returns postage cost and the item itself until it is safely signed for by us.
Exchanges - Should you change your mind on your purchase, please complete the returns form and contact us to advise us about the return. You can then purchase the new item via our website. The same conditions and restrictions as refunds apply.
You can't change your mind about an order for:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised. This includes sinks which are only made once ordered by a customer, to your style and colour specifications.
- sale items (although we may, in relation to sale items, offer a credit note to the same value instead); and
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver your product. If the goods are split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
To let us know you want to change your mind, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must return any products to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You can:
- send the product back to us (Smith & Goat Returns, Unit C2, Lea Road Trading Estate, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1AE), using an established delivery service. If you do this, you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price.
- return items in person (to the address above) but please check ahead for opening hours.
For help with returns, contact us at email@example.com.
If you handle the product in a way which would deem it not fit for resale we may reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the packaging is damaged, or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
If your product is goods that haven't been delivered or that we're collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. If your product is goods that you're sending back to us, we refund the cost of the goods (but not carriage/postal costs) to you within 14 days of receiving them back from you. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
You will receive a refund confirmation email. It can then take up to five days for your card provider to place the money back into your account, although it can be quicker. If you can let us know a return is on its way by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, it may also speed up the process.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you should contact us at email@example.com providing a description of the issue, photographs of the damaged product and of the outer packaging it was delivered in. We also ask that you do not return a faulty item without contacting us first so that we can look out for it and resolve any issues as quickly as possible. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions.
Summary of your key legal rights
In relation to goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund.
- Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.